-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of igor ivanov
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 7:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: WUT does not list currently openned windows from the "Window" Menu
(no 1,2... after "Arrange Icons" submenu)

Hey, Listers!

ARS 6.03 p16 win2k MSSQL 2000

The "Window" Menu in WUT works when you login and open forms.

Then, after some...things ???, it shows only basic sub-menus: New
Window/Cascade;Tile Horizontally;Tile Vertically;Arrange Icons.

There is no Line and open windows 1, 2, ...

is it known bug?

BTW

When you select "BMC Remedy AR System Server" from Product Information Menu
on "Support Central" there are only two Versions (7.0.0 and 7.0.1)
available, and for "BMC Software Usage for Clients" it is three: 7.0.0,
7.0.1, 7.0.2

are we back-in-the-future again ?
back-to-the-old-good-days better, isn't it ?

Regards,

igor ivanov