Haha.  I was going to suggest an alternative for the ultimate "failure"
system.

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

David Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
10/19/2006 10:31 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Solaris 10 zones and Remedy ARS

My bad - First day with the new fingers - What I meant to say was FAILOVER
configuration, not FAILURE.

Dave

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:15:26 -0400, David Smith
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Tony -
>
>Thanks for the response - I completely over looked it in the
Compatibility
>Matrix. Actually, what I was fishing for is utilizing Remedy's Server
>Groups (multiple servers accessing the same AR system database)
configured
>in Zoned environment would be the ultimate failure configuration. Maybe
in
>version 8.0 ;-)
>
>ARS 6.3 P17
>Oracle 9.2.0.7
>SunOS 5.8
>
>Dave

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of
the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify
us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the
right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's
reserves the right to monitor messages to or from authorized Kohl's Associates
at any time
without any further consent.