From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thad Esser
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 2:36 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Text Fields

**
Lisa,

No there isn't.  The way you get that effect is to create a Display only field, with no label, and check the "Display as Text" checkbox.  You'll also want to check the "Disable Change Flag" and hide the expand box.

Once you have that field on your form, create an Active link(s) that sets the value to what you want when you want.

Thad

"Kemes, Lisa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

10/19/2006 11:20 AM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc
Subject
Text Fields

Greetings!

Is there anyway to change the text in a text field using workflow?

Lisa