-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kyle Whitley
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 3:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid Tier - Long Applet Load Time - pre-cache

Turn on debugging for the script and see what is causing the error.  I
believe this would be option -d 1.  I can't remember all the levels 1-4
they may be more I am not sure.  This will help you determine what the
issue is.

Kyle

Blodgett, Jamie wrote:
> Thanks for everyone's input on this.  Unfortunately, our admins can't get
> this to work.  We just get back the Error: with no additional text.  So, I'm
> stuck ensuring I've accessed all the forms before I sign off.
>
> Anyone else written another script?

CONFIDENTIALITY:  The information contained in this transmission may contain
privileged and confidential information.   It is intended only for the use of
the person(s) named above.   If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of
this communication, and the information contained in it, is strictly
prohibited.   If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.