You could pick-up NextId from aradmin.arschema, and use it to reverse-loop
through your form, Setting a decrementing NextID by 1, incrementing a field
for each record found - until you get as many as you want.  The last
Request ID found would be the first of the last x record ('sounds like you
want 5).  Armed with this 5-th-from-last Request ID, you can select all
records greater that it minus 1.

Just off the top of my head, anyway...

Mike White
Office:  813-978-2192
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      "Joran, Peter P

                      CTR OSD CIO"             To:       arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

                      <Peter.Joran.ctr@        cc:

                      OSD.MIL>                 Subject:  Re: Query question

                      Sent by: "Action

                      Request System

                      discussion

                      list(ARSList)"