Yes, you should pick server

--
Jarl

On 11/3/06, Mario Roehr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Jarl,

thanks for your answer but I can not find Approval Server or Assignment
Engine in the provided list.
Are these components included in any of the other products?

regards
Mario

             Jarl Grøneng
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             IL.COM>                                                    To
             Sent by: "Action          arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Request System                                             cc
             discussion
             list(ARSList)"                                        Subject
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Re: ITSM 7 - download of Approval
             ORG>                      Server and Assignment Engine

             2006/11/03 09:57

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    RG

Downloads and Patches -> BMC Remedy Product Download