-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Worthington
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 1:17 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT: ITSM7 downloads on supportweb (or whatever it's called)

Can anyone confirm that all versions of the ITSM products have
dissapeared from the Upgrade pages on the support website?

All I see today are the "AR System" and "KMXperts" product groups.
Wondering if this is an "everyone" issue or a "my support id" issue...

-tony

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or
use of the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and
notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's
reserves the right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and
received.  Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages to or from
authorized Kohl's Associates at any time without any further consent.