I have the AREA LDAP setup and everything is working great until I turn on
SSL - I have set the port # correctly - and the certs database
information - password etc.

But, when I try to login to remedy with account that is in the User Tool
with no password - and use the password that I used to sign on to my
machine with which is in Active Directory - it does not work - I get an
Authenication Error.

In the log file I have the following:

AREAVerifyLoginCallback          -- user phollis
AREAVerifyLoginCallback
Connecting via SSL(host=AD01srvr.ssc.tsc, port=636,
certPath=/usr/ar/remedydev01/conf/certs)
connect timeout previously: -1
connect timeout used: 5000
ldap_simple_bind("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", hidden)
After the bind
ldap_search_ext("ou=tscusers,dc=ssc,dc=tsc", 2, "sAMAccountName = phollis")
Search: Bad search filter (LDAPERR Code 87)
<Cannot find the user info in LDAP server

Any Suggestions
ARSystem 7.0.1 - ITSM Suite 7.0.1
Oracle 10g
RedHat Linux