Turn on web service logging on mid-tier and examine these logs. They
migth give you an answer.

--
Jarl

On 12/7/06, Mathieu Pitre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Carey,

Looks like there is an issue with the qualification because if I split both the
qualification is two is works:

1- Original qualification: ('Server-Name' = XPATH(/ROOT/Server-Name)) OR
('AssetTag' = XPATH(/ROOT/AssetTag))
This one works only with the server-name

2- Qualification Server-Name only : ('Server-Name' = XPATH(/ROOT/Server-Name))
This one works

3- Qualification AssetTag only : ('AssetTag' = XPATH(/ROOT/AssetTag))
This one works

I wonder why it does not work when I combine both qualification...

Anyone has a suggestion?

Thank you in advance.

Mathieu Pitre
 IT Business Systems Analyst
 Production Operation
  Computer Sciences Corporation
 Pratt & Whitney Canada, Plant 1
 Sametime: Mathieu Pitre
 office: 450-647-8008 x7030

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind
CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written
agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for
such purpose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Carey Matthew Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

07/12/2006 09:55 AM

Please respond to
 arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

To arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject Re: Web service - Qualification syntax?

Mathieu,

 It should work. If everything is done right. So I am not sure where
 your issue is. However here is where I would start my testing. (HTH)

 Verify that:
    the form field 'AssetTag' is a field that holds data(NOT-Display
 Only) on your target form
    the value your passing to the WebService is a value that exists in the data
    the WebService InputMap uses the correct data type for AssetTag
    the WebService client is passing the value you think it is (in the
 proper namespace and all.)

 --
 Carey Matthew Black
 Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)