You can set the field with email id when user clicks on check box(with semi
colon) and then when you click on OK write notify filter that uses TO as the
field containing all the email ids

-----Original Message-----
From: "Brittain, Mark" <mbritt...@navisite.com>
Sent: ‎29-‎04-‎2015 09:54 PM
To: "arslist@ARSLIST.ORG" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Checkbox Column workflow

**
HI All

On a table field I have enabled the Checkbox Column. Now I want to use it.

I have a table with three columns Full Name, Email Address, Manager (Y or N)
The I have a check box “Notify Manager”
1.       If the Notify Manager is selected, I want an active link to loop
though the table, check the manager rows
2.       Next the user can check or uncheck an of the row.
3.       Finally when the select OK, loop though the table for the checked rows
and get the email addresses.

ARS 7.6.04 SP5
MID-TIER 7.6.04 SP5
ITSM 7.6.04 SP2

I don’t see any way to do that. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

Mark Brittain
Sr. OSD Systems Engineer
ITILv3 Foundation, Continual Service Improvement
NaviSite, Inc. – A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com
Office: 315.634.9337
Mobile: 315.882.5360

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.