Meta-Update is designed to migrate data with value, record, form changes along
the way.  So, when migrating the CMDB, you can create AST:Attribute records at
will and incidentally also move from the Virtual Computer System class to
Computer System, move Changes to Releases, and so on.

With Meta-Update, you can enrich data with absolutely no filters and no touches
to the Remedy systems.

Imagine migrating a running Clarify Help Desk into a running ITSM.  Friday, the
Clarify system is quiesced.  Monday, the Clarify users sign on to ITSM and work
on their current tickets.

Imagine a company migrating to a new ITSM and also changing from one operating
company to nine, with a new Support Organization, CTI, and with all pertinent
people and CI moves.

Imagine a company reworking all their support structures and people and
reflecting the new changes in their current ITSM.

Imagine a full granular Meta-Archive – that prevents archives of data
associated to other open tickets – moving one hundred million records for one
customer.

Meta-Update allows you to automate any data job – fast and sure.  Using a
language any Remedy developer already knows.  With no workflow, no staging
forms, no filters.  Check it out.  Trials are free and we can usually solve one
customer problem in time for the trial.

Cheers,

Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect
logoSthInc-sm

Canada / Deutschland
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:        <mailto:ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com>
ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:          <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> www.softwaretoolhouse.com

We are a BMC Technology Alliance Partner

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor and our  Freebies Section for
ITSM Forms and Fields spreadsheet.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate your imports,
migrations, in no time at all, without programming, without staging forms,
without merge workflow.

Meta-Archive does ITSM Archiving your way: with your forms and your
multi-tenant rules, treating each root request as the tree of data and forms
that it is it is.

Pre ITSM 7.6.04?  Clarify?  Roll your own?  No problem!

You can keep your valuable data!

 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/