I've done it, though my memory is fuzzy on the details.  Basically, when
you schedule your AI job, it creates a record in a form.  The form name
depends on the version of AI, but it's in the docs.

You can have workflow look for records matching your criteria entering that
form, and do what you want with it.

Rick