All- I have an immediate Full-Time permanent opportunity with my client in the
Phoenix area.  This isn't a contract or temp-to-perm engagement.  The company
has great benefits!   Job Details:Looking for a rewarding and challenging
career with adynamic, growing organization?  My client has an immediate need
for a Web Developer Mid-Level to support an important government customer in
Chandler, AZ.

Clearance Level (Required to Start):  DHS Public Trust

Scope:
•The WebDeveloper is responsible for the Enterprise Service Desk website and
allcontent management.

•The webplatform integrates BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS) and Service
RequestManagement (SRM) web plugins and other Remedy tools within the ARS
platform.

Daily JobResponsibilities:

•Perform avariety of web development functions, including, but not limited to:
     ◦Custom Windows services orientation including DLL, ASP.NET and
projectdependencies.

     ◦.NET and XML configuration files.

     ◦Working with Oracle from .NET.

•Technicalreview, design, develop, test and debug web and some BMC Remedy forms
andworkflows.

•DRarchitecture and Failover.

•Provideanalysis and documentation of code, development processes and
workinstructions.

•Assist withmaintenance planning and scheduling of changes to the Remedy ARS
and SRM.

Additionaltasks include, but are not limited to:
◦Applying updates, mid-tier monitoring, process queries.

◦Remedy client support and monitoringof the ARS to ensure system transactions
are processed correctly.

◦Manage tickets in queue and resolve IT incidents and service requests.

Required Skills:
•SharePoint

•HTML 5/CSS3

•Javascript/JQueryAJAX

•Experiencewith .NET Framework (C#, WCF, ASP.NET, MVC 3.0+)

Preferred Skills:
•Experiencewith:

     ◦Relational databases

     ◦ MicrosoftSQL Server

     ◦Writing webservices

     ◦Working inVirtual Machine Environments

     ◦Familiaritywith Remedy

Degree & Years of Experience:
•Bachelordegree (or equivalent) with 3-5 years web development experience.

•Minimum 3years’ web development experience in an Enterprise-wide environment.

Thanks for taking the time to read this message!

Mike Campbell703-599-4270