From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Paul Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2015 5:41 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Select all behavior in the character field text editor with Show
URL=True

Classification: //Dell SecureWorks/Confidential - Limited External
When I have a character field that has the Show URL property set to true and
an I click the Expand box to open the Text Editor field and want to copy all
the text displayed, and I either Right Click and do Select All, or type
Control-A, not only the text in the editor window gets highlighted, but all
the text on when whole web page gets highlighted.  I know that the Show URL
property changes how the text is handled, but it seems like select all
should still work.  Has anyone else seen this issue, it is happening on both
7.6.04 and 8.1 Mid Tiers, in Firefox, Chrome, and IE browsers?