Hello Listers,
ARS 8.1.00 201410150521Hotfix
MS SQL Server 2008 R2 (SP3)
Barebones ARServer system (No ITSM)

I created a BIRT report to use as a "Paper Ticket" for the engineers who need
to travel around the campus.
They like to take a printout of the Ticket so they can make notes and then
update their tickets when they return to the desk.
No mobile devices or wifi connected laptops are allowed in closed areas so this
is our process.

I'm trying to pass the Request ID using an Open Form action that calls the
Report console and passes the query
'Ticket Number' = $Ticket Number$
I just can't get it to display the data in the form. I get the Labels and boxes
that I built with BIRT but no data.
If I search for my tickets, and select and click report on the Results List and
can choose the BIRT report and it displays just fine but I need this to work
from the Active Link.
I tried adding a Parameter to the .rptdesign file in BIRT. I got the Parameter
popup with a blank drop down menu
Is there something that I'm missing in the White Paper from BMC Communities?

Thank you,
---
John J. Reiser
Building 760-J202
Remedy Developer/Administrator
Senior Software Development Analyst
Lockheed Martin - MST Moorestown Region
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by me