Daniel,

While I do utilize the community a bit (not much) it's a simple thing for
me.  This is easier, it is tried and true.  Frankly, I find the whole
community site a horrid pain.  Very confusing and not user friendly.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 2:51 PM, Pierson, Shawn <
shawn.pier...@energytransfer.com> wrote:

> **
>
> I’m not extremely active because I am juggling several major projects at
> the moment but I’d like to chime in for this.  Also, thank you for
> maintaining the list and keeping it available to us this long.
>

> *Why are you more active here?
>

> I’m not especially active on either forum at the moment because of my
> workload, but I read the ARSList on a regular basis because it’s easier.
>

> *What makes the ARSlist different\unique\special versus Communities.
>

> This is much easier to use for me.  I feel like part of the problem is how
> things have to be categorized on BMCDN to a very granular degree.  It’s not
> hard to use, but requires a little more thought than an email does.  Plus,
> there is the “sticky” aspect that I see things appear here from people that
> I know are knowledgeable.  Email is also a lot easier to consume so I can
> passively scan large volumes of ARSList postings where I can’t do that on
> BMCDN.
>

> *Do you miss the ARSlist Awards and sessions or see this list as a
> commodity now and just want to use it.
>

> I’ve never really participated in the awards either way.  I think
> community building is great but I barely have much time to participate.
>

> Thanks,
>

> *Shawn Pierson *
>
> Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer
> Private and confidential as detailed here
> <http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx>. If you cannot
> access hyperlink, please e-mail sender.

Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer