You might look at Kovair Software's web site.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of GBGupta
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2015 10:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Integration with Jira question.

Hi,
I need some help trying to understand if there is a way to integrate remedy
Incident to a Defect in JIRA?
Is there any plugin out there?
Or how would I be able to achieve this? We are on remedy 8.1.
I have zero knowledge of Jira but I could get my hands on an installation to
test out an integration.

Atlassian also offers a Service Desk module - so there is also a thought to
switch to using that for lack of better way to integrate.

Any help from arslisters would be highly appreciated!!!

BMC Incident Management Team @ Toronto - anything out there?  It will be too
sad BMC losing space to Atlassian Service Desk!
Please help!!!

Thx,
Geetika

Sent from my iPhone