.............and I will check the BMC KB's next time before I post :)

Also - from what I can read below the predefined Incident Response time SLA
Template is completely meaningless and useless.

Response field :

-The SLA Responded (Response) field, ID 1000001296, on HPD:Helpdesk is a
drop-down list with the possible values of Yes/No. There is no default
value.For the field SLA Responded, the trigger is the 'Reported Source' field.
There is a backend form called 'SYS:Reported Source' and what can happen is
that various reported sources can trigger this field to become unhidden. There
is no direct tie-in with SLA, but this field can be integrated with SLM.To
prevent the SLA Responded field from triggering, set all of the SYS:Reported
Source records to be: 'SLA Responded' = "Yes". Any setting for this field to be
"No" for the reported source record 'SYS:Reported Source' will cause the SLA
Responded field to become unhidden.This filed is also used to set the SLA
responded date. Page number 77 of ITSM 7.6 user guide gives more information on
Response field. See knowledge article KA302466 for  suggestions related to this
problem

William Rentfrow
wrentf...@stratacominc.com