ARS/ITSM 9x on Linux/Oracle

A co-worker and I were working on his computer using Dev Studio 9.  We opened
up the form RKM:KnowledgeArticleManager.  We were going to add a new status to
the Field ID 7 field "Status".

So we added a form overlay, view overlay, and field overlay and saved it.  We
also had to temporarily add the field to the view.

When we go in to add a  new status value we have to add three pieces of
information - Status Value, Alias, Ordinal #.  He added that as I watched and
hit the "OK" button.

At that point we get an error saying some of the alias values are not unique.
However - they are.

We close it without saving and start over - this time we open the field
properties to add to the field and try to hit "OK before doing anything (so
it's just 100% OOB values in the field) and we get the same message.

Anyone run into this?  We're going to open a support case with BMC, but
something is messed up with that.

William Rentfrow
wrentf...@stratacominc.com
Office: 715-204-3061 or 701-232-5697x25