Resolved:  I recreated the file again by downloading the XLS and repopulating
and it resolved the issue.  Our 2nd file must have been corrupted somehow.

From: Kevin Shaffer
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 2:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: DMT Issue

ARS 8.1

I am hoping this is a user error.  I loaded 300 companies in the Company XLS
and loaded them using the DMT with no issues.  I created a second file,
Company2.XLS, with 1000 records,  and tried to import it with the DMT.

When I look at the LoadCompany form it keeps loading the 300 companies like it
has it cached somewhere instead of the 1000 new companies that I am trying to
load.

Yes, I am clicking on the Step and attaching the correct XLS :o)

Has anyone seen this issue or have a suggestion?

Thanks
Kevin