Well, bmc returned and wanted me to run a select all query where container
ID equals an ID number.  It found one record.  BMC didn't tell me to delete
it, but I deleted it anywho, since it was a crash and burn environment.  I
tried the installer again, and it installed but now the approval server
failed to install.  Go figure....