Hi Abhi,

We have been asked this question more and more in the last 6 months as
people's requirements and business challenges change. Using legacy tools it
is possible but very time consuming to manually move raw ServiceNow data to
ITSM  The greatest challenge around this type of migration is understanding
all the underlying data structures that hold ITSM together to ensure your
data will work correctly in ITSM modules after it has been migrated from
ServiceNow. While it is straightforward to drop some ServiceNow tables onto
an ITSM system for reference, taking a ServiceNow incident with all its
related data and migrating it to be a working ITSM Incident ticket is more
challenging.

We originally designed our Data Migration Tool (
http://www.alderstone.com/cmt.html) to migrate from ITSM to ITSM but we
have recently been working hard to bring out CMT v1.3 this will migrate
data between ServiceNow and ITSM. We anticipate that v1.3 of CMT will be
fully available very soon, but is already in use by our consultants and we
would be happy to talk to you about the tool and around your migration of
data from ServiceNow to ITSM.

Note on Premise or SaaS is not an issue here, the CMT software will migrate
from On Premise to Cloud, Cloud to Cloud or Cloud to On Premise so I'd like
to think we have you covered on your migration here.

Please contact me if you have any questions or want to know more

thanks

Sean

*Sean Harries*
Alderstone Consulting Ltd

Revolutionise your management of BMC Remedy ITSM Services with CMT
<http://alderstone.com/cmt>

Mobile: +44 (0)7976 558048
Skype: seanharries
MSN: seanharr...@alderstone.com <sean.harr...@alderstone.com>