Folks,
My apologies for not responding to this thread, and for my slow support
recently.

Please note that ARUtilities is still under development. I haven't had as
much time recently as my day (and often night) job has been keeping me
busy, but it seems to be slowing a bit.

There will be a version supporting more recent API calls and features not
available in ARUtilities 8.0. I will post here when it is available.

Thank you to everyone who has supported ARUtilities over the many years.
Please spread the word if you have found ARUtilities helpful in any way.

supp...@arutilities.com
Les Ganton