I kicked off users that weren’t logging out, which seem to help relieve this
but the system would only allow me to perform a save or two before the error
came up again. Restart did fix this completely.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 10:49 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Admin Error 9911

**
Keith,
As I've never seen this error before, I'm only guessing...but, it seems like
there is a defined limit (don't know if you can change the limit or not) as to
how many caches can be in memory at any given point in time.  If the server is
set in Dev cache mode, I believe that limit is 1...in Prod Cache mode, I guess
the server manages things....but, essentially, every time a change is made that
requires a re-cache, the server makes a cache copy and then discards the old
copy when all of the clients that are connected to it are done with their
transactions.  In your case, it seems like there is a situation where old
copies are not being discarded...which is either a bug in the server, or you
have clients that are still using them....I can imagine that the only way that
happens are with long running transactions, or possibly escalations that run
for an extended period of time?.....either way, I think the only thing you can
do is wait for the old copies to be discarded by the server when its done with
them...or, as you said...restart the server.

Changing the delay-cache will help multiple saves in short order from creating
multiple caches, but I don't know if that is a setting that needs a restart to
take effect or not.

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 8:52 AM, Sinclair, Keith