Hmm, more mysterious than it should have been assuming no one else got the
actual text of the email.

For the first time in years I tried to post from the web site and it shows up
as an attachment there ….

Effective August 31st, 2016 the ARSlist will be moving to a new platform. This
will require a migration of all those that are subscribed to here, it has not
yet been determined if it can be automated.

I will be announcing by June 1st the new home. It will most likely not be list
based, and therefore some features may change, some functionality may no longer
exist, and other functionality might appear.

That I am running Servers dedicated to this list is an historical oddity that
it time to correct, especially given the current volume of traffic, it does not
justify dedicated servers.

23 years on the same technology is a pretty good run, but the same as BMC has
moved to a JAVA core and the latest technology, so must the ARSlist.

More as I know it.

Dan

ARSlist Founder and Administrator