You can create a job and transformation from client , test it and once
everything looks okay..just update the path according to the server path and
schedule from AI console.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Irina Solarcuka" <irinase...@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎11-‎05-‎2016 08:43 PM
To: "arslist@ARSLIST.ORG" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: spoon configuration

**
Thanks for response but it is not an option for me since I need to schedule
this job.
I just want to create a new transformation and job remotely from my local pc
and then modify those so that it would run on Linux sever on a regular basis.
I'm new with Spoon, could you refer any documentation about Spoon client
configuration?

/Irina