Hi Dinesh,

If you are trying to load all your forms to SHR:Landing Console, then it
would be better to maintain the text on Landing console which is common
launch point and will serve your purpose.

If you are trying on some custom forms which opens in new window then there
should be some reference on each form either a character field or trim text
box to maintain your content. A character field is preferable and i i would
suggest to make the text configurable and drive it through Active Link as a
shared workflow for all forms.

Hope it should be helpful.

Regards,
Anil Kumar K