Kathy,

I was of the understanding that reporting had changed completely for 9.1.
Instead of Analytics, they have "Smart Reporting":
https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/itsm91/Getting+started+with+BMC+Remedy+Smart+Reporting

We're not that deep into our 9.1 project yet, so I can't speak with 100%
confidence about this, but hopefully it helps guide you in some way.

Thad