From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Irving, Isabel (ACCESS LLP)
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2016 12:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Upgrading Tomcat

Hello!

We've been asked to upgrade tomcat to ensure we have the right security
patches.

Full configuration listed below, but basically we're on
Mid Tier Version                8.1.SP02 Patch 001 201505281150 Hotfix
Web Server Information  Apache Tomcat/7.0.53

So we're looking to upgrade to Tomcat 7.0.69 with minimal disruption to the
users.

Do you know how to go about this?

Or if we upgrade to mid-tier version 9 (staying at app server version 8.1)
would that upgrade tomcat for us in a more remedy-friendly way?

Thanks!
Isabel

Server Information
Application server version: 8.1.00 201301251157
Hardware: sun4v
Operating system: SunOS 5.10
On Sun Solaris virtual cluster

Database
Database version: 11.1.0.6.0 - 64bit Production
On Sun Solaris virtual cluster

Mid Tier Version
8.1.SP02 Patch 001 201505281150 Hotfix
Apache Tomcat/7.0.53
Operating System Name
Windows Server 2012
Java Version
1.7.0_80

Isabel Irving
Senior Analyst Programmer
Applications Management

220 High Street | Glasgow | G4 0QW
0141 276 0937

isabel.irv...@access.uk.com

Glasgow - UK Council of the Year 2015

***Disclaimer****
This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended addressee(s) only and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a named
addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. This email is
not guaranteed to be free from viruses and does not bind Access in any
contract or obligation.

SERVICE GLASGOW LLP trading as ACCESS Registered in Scotland. No: SO301705
Registered Office: 220 High Street, Glasgow, G4 0QW

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org