To your point...  I turn off all emails from BMC Communities however I
would likely add a "stream" for ARSlist that does email me (each
post/reply) and update my email rules to put it in my ARSlist bucket like I
have been doing for the last +10 years. My ARSlist flow would basically
stay the same.

Jason