I am posting this on behalf of Cindi Mitchell whose contact details you will
find below.. The job is in the Washington DC area and would be ideally
suited to local candidates as there isn't a margin to allow for any travel
or relocation related expenses..

I am not involved in the hiring process in any way and am only posting this
only on behalf of Cindi Mitchell as she requested me to do so, so please
direct your profiles as instructed below through the web link to ensure that
she gets it in good time.

Cheers

Joe

Quoting Cindi Mitchell, the requirements are as described below..:

Our team is looking to hire a Temporary Remedy Developer who enjoys working
in a fast-paced Federal Government environment. This candidate will have the
opportunity to showcase great customer service, technical skill and
teamwork. The project location is in Suitland, MD with direct Metro access
and free parking.

This is a temporary contract position for 3 months.  The candidate must be a
Permanent Resident or a US citizen. Candidate will be required to possess an
active Public Trust investigation. All work must be performed on client site
in a secure location.

The candidate will be responsible to perform the analysis, integration, data
and workflow development, documentation, testing, and implementation of
solutions within the Remedy 9.1 environment to support the forthcoming
projects as directed.

The consultant will be expected to perform modifications/configuration of
the Remedy custom and ITSM modules, forms, workflow, interfaces and any
other configurations required to support the in-house processes as directed.

Please see the link to the job ad http://smrtr.io/eySI9Q for more
information or please contact Cindi Mitchell, Director of Human Resources at
(410) 317-2150 or cmitch...@attivasoft.com.