Hi everyone

Hope everyone is doing OK.

Need some advice / guidance please with Virtual Agent 9.1 which we
downloaded the other day and installed on our test servers. The
installation went through with no problems and I have checked that the
required ports are open where needed as per the installation documentation.

We are facing a problem where if a user clicks on the "Chat Now" button so
that they can talk to a agent, the virtual agent system logs a incident and
displays the incident number to the user along with a message saying "You
are #1 in the queue".
On the support agent console, nothing happens. Their screen doesn't change
at all and they have no idea that a user wants to talk to a agent.

With the 8.x version of Virtual agent, when a user requested to chat to a
support agent, provided that the support agent was logged into the system
and was marked as "Available", the system would automatically assign the
chat to the agent.

If the support agent clicks on the "Join" button on the support agent
console and then views any Open chat sessions, they can select the users
chat session and click on "Participate" which will open the chat window.
The user gets notified on their side that a support agent is chatting with
them and they can view any message that the support agent types. However,
if the user types any message, these messages  do not appear on the support
agent screen. So it appears that there is a break in the messages going to
the support agent or something is not configured / installed correctly.

I have checked all the various settings on the system and everything looks
correct. Nothing is standing out as the problem.

Any advice on what I should look out for next? I need to get this up and
working A.S.A.P so that I can show it as a possible solution to our
business.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice

Cheers
Brad