From: Sanford, Claire <claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Mon, Jul 25, 2016 11:52 am
Subject: Off Topic - Before the List is Gone!

**
This list has been one of the most valuable tools during my entire Remedy
career. We have seen so many ups and downs in  that time period!  Personal and
professional!  I know there are times I would not have been able to solve a
problemquickly and accurately without it!

1am?  5am?  2pm?  No problem.  The list and the amazing people that populated
it were always there for me! Thank you!  I will miss the list as much as I will
miss Remedy.  There are so many people, I’m not going to/can’t list themall…

Phil, Dan, Pat, Rick, Michelle, Warren, Teresa, Misi, Doug M, Jarl, Gid, Joe,
Jason, Doug B., Tauf, Kelly D, Roger, Herb, Roger,  LJ, David and on and on and
on!

On August 29th (that is the planned date) we cut over to SNOW.

I won’t be gone yet.  Remedy will still be around for at least a year.  Nothing
new will be happening.  Just maintenance and archive mode!

Thank you all for being so fantastic!
Claire Sanford
Remedy Admin/Dev 12/1/1998 to sometime in 2016.