From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 1:31 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] ITSM Admin Guide

All active links contained in this email were disabled. Please verify the
identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained
within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.

Hi All

Does anyone have the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Administration Guide
7.6.04 in pdf or via URL. I have searched high and low and cannot find it on
line.

Thanks

Mark

Mark Brittain  | Systems Engineer | 315.634.9337

125 Elwood Davis Road | Syracuse NY 13212

Navisite