We are seeking a Senior BMC Remedy ITSM Developer with an Active Secret
Clearance for a 1-year contract onsite at Shaw AFB in South Carolina.  Travel
expenses will be covered separately.

Job Description:
o Customer is an out of the box implementation of BMC Remedy ITSM.
o Migrate ITSM platform from 7.6 to 9.x
o Migrate ITSM data
o Technical assistance in building Remedy servers.
o Manage DSO
o Install and upgrade ITSM applications

If interested, please respond to jrob...@stcllc.com with a word copy of your
resume, C2C rate, and availability to discuss further.  I usually have
availability to discuss from 9 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 5:30 pm MST.  Otherwise,
please feel free to forward to anyone that might be interested.

Kind regards,
Jamie Robben
Senior Consultant - Staffing and Search

SigmaTek Consulting, LLC
1620 Market St. *Suite 4E* Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303-867-0168
Fax: 303-867-0169