Hello everyone

Hope you are doing well.

Need some help / advice please.

I have run into a problem on our SmartIT 1.4 environment where I am finding
that Tasks are not being shown for incidents. Tasks that are associated to
a Work order are however showing.

For a test run, I took a example Incident that I knew had a associated
Task.
If I open that Incident in Smart IT and look at the task tab, then no data
is shown. You cannot see that a task is associated.
However if I open the same incident in the HPD:Help Desk form, then I can
see the task. Everything looks correct in the Help desk form and no data
looks "incorrect".

I have re-run the onboarding utility and specified the options to migrate
all Incidents and related information. Once the onboarding utility has run,
I checked the onboarding log file and I can see that for that specific
incident that I was testing with, that the Incident, Task and work info's
were found and moved over.
I can also find the Incident and task information in the respective mongodb.
So it appears that the data is there.

I have checked the log files on the server, however since this is a live
environment, finding the correct log entry is challenging. I am going to
wait to later tonight when I can restart the SmartIT service, clear the
logs and try again in the hope that I can find out why this data is not
being shown.

I am having this problem for nearly all the incidents. I am also finding
that the Status field in the Incident Console on Smart IT has no drop down
values however the work order console does have status values.

Any guidance or advice would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Brad