It appears to be the answer to graphically created Workflow that SN uses. The
addition of the scripting allows capabilities not available in Developer Studio.

-----Original Message-----
From: Misi Mladoniczky <m...@rrr.se>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Tue, Nov 8, 2016 2:56 pm
Subject: Re: Introducing BMC Innovation Suite - Launch Webinar - Dec 7

**
Hi,

I would say that Innovation Suite is same same but different. You can still do
non-coding-development.

For the fancy stuff we could not accomplish before, you might want to dust off
your Java or JS/HTML/CSS skills, or you could just let someone else do the
coding. Either with ready built components you download or after your
specifications.

But our old Remedy applications will live on side by side for many years to
come. Or you might even choose to build new applications in the Developer
Studio.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se