Howdy!

We're currently on ARS v8.1.02 and run nothing but custom apps.  One of those
apps is a help desk app that was designed easily 15+ years ago.  It's had some
tweaks and upgrades but is long in the tooth and support management wants
something "user friendly/self service" but at the same time, I need to keep our
custom apps (financials change mgt, textbook tracking, etc).  We also have our
tech inventory in a custom form and are considering using BMC's offering there
as well.  I'm talking with our BMC rep about upgrading 9.1.

I'm hoping some of you out there are running mixed tools; custom apps supported
by the ARS engine and then also running BMC's apps -  ITSM or Service
Innovation, CMDB, and so on.

Questions:
How hard was it to migrate your custom apps up to 9.1?
Could you integrate parts of it using  the form overlays in Developer Studio?

We already have servers on site and so would not be running this "cloud based."

Thanks for the insight!

Carina Burns Randolph
Database Administrator
Richardson ISD, Information Svcs.