From: BradRemedy <bradrem...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Sun, Jan 8, 2017 6:46 am
Subject: Re: Advice going forward

**
Hi Jason

Thanks for the reply. I think I am going to continue and finish learning the
basics and concepts of Javascript and then I am going to move onto Java.
Currently I am doing online training however I am going to start looking out
for some class room based training.

So I would assume that one should focus on Java and Javascript for now along
with Node which will provide a complete picture.

I think it is great that there will be a market place in the future - always
great when code can be shared which pushes the entire remedy solution further
in the market.

Cheers
Brad