Hi,

Or you can just turn on API-logging. This will not show you which report is
bogging down the system directly, but it will show which users that do.

Unfortunately this needs to be turned on in advance...

Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se (http://www.rrr.se) (ARSList MVP
2011)

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se
(http://rrr.se)