The one they had in Houston was at Top Golf!  After work hours sort of.  I
think it started at 2pm?  I didn’t go.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mike Gould
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 10:22 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: BMC Engage

**
Here's the response I received from our Federal account rep:

"Engage was not cancelled but modified to align with five geographical metro
areas for easier travel. Our event in DC will have a strong Federal focus. From
that perspective, it works to our customers' benefit due to restrictions with
travel and we can now offer Federal based sessions. Please let us know if you
have any questions."

Gotta love the spin on how Engage was not "cancelled".  How on earth does BMC
think a 1 day event is better.  How will I have time in one day to attend
sessions on enhancements coming to the next version of ARS/ITSM? Or learn about
other BMC products like Service Broker, Client Management or their various
cloud offerings?  How will I fit in lab sessions to test drive Smart Reporting?
 Or experience hands-on Innovation Studio?  etc.
Ridiculous...

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Dave Barber