I’ve only been working with SNOW since October.

I’m going to take Roger’s 123..

1. You need to take the administrator class and get certified

I took the Admin and Advanced Admin classes.  I found that they were filled
with very useful information.  What I really don’t like is that you do not get
a real manual.  Remedy excelled in that respect 1000 times over.  So, now when
I want to do something I have not done since the class or ever at all, I have
to hunt for the instructions.  Very annoying.  I want a book, I want paper and
I want to be able to dog ear and post it note the pages as much as I want.  The
e-books provided with the classes are useless.

2. None of the SN ITSM Applications on Eureka were are mature as Remedy

We started out on Helsinki and I agree.  There are aspects that just don’t
compare.

3. We are on Helsinki and moving to Istanbul and the ITSM applications are
catching up to Remedy

We are investigating Istanbul now.  It will be a while.  We are still working
out little things here and there after going live in October.  People (users)
still miss some of the very, very custom things we had in Remedy and have
chosen not to bring to SNOW.

All that said.  I am enjoying the change, learning something new, very
different and what I really love is that I am not a team of one anymore.  We
have 4 person team maintaining SNOW.  I am no longer on call 24/7/365 and I am
not the Lead!  I can defer to someone else!  There is a big difference.