From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> on
behalf of Mizell, Michelle <michele.miz...@bankofamerica.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 9:18:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Creating Export Package using Deployment Management Console

**
Has anyone successfully created a package using Deployment Management Console
9.1?
I have attempted several times to build and export a package using the
Deployment Manager.

I was  able to create, build and export a package.  HOWEVER, the contents of
the zip file is empty on each and every attempt.

Michele Mizell | CONTRACTOR - TEKsystems
TEKsystems - Onsite for Bank of America
michele.miz...@bankofamerica.com<mailto:michele.miz...@bankofamerica.com>
OFFICE: 214-209-2819

[cid:image003.png@01CDA635.835BEE50]

[cid:image001.png@01CDF247.E3275D20]<http://www.teksystems.com/>

________________________________
This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and
subject to important terms and conditions available at
http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments
contain confidential information belonging to the sender, which is legally
privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action in reliance upon the contents of
the information transmitted is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
information in error, please delete it immediately.