Abhishek, you will need to make following changes to your webservice

1.       Have one part element per message. See how I have created a different
message element for header element. So in WSDL it will look like below –

<wsdl:message name="HEADER">
<wsdl:part name="osHeader" element="osXSD:OS_Header"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="CREATE-SERVICE">
     <wsdl:documentation>CREATE-SERVICE request message.</wsdl:documentation>
     <wsdl:part name="osBody" element="osXSD:CREATE-SERVICE"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="CREATE-SERVICEResponse">

      <wsdl:documentation>CREATE-SERVICE Response message.</wsdl:documentation>

      <wsdl:part name="osBody" element="osXSD:CREATE-SERVICEResponse"/>

 </wsdl:message>

2.       Change operation definition in <soap:binding> element like below for
CREATE-SERVICE operation.

<wsdl:input>

            <soap:header message="osWS: HEADER" part="osHeader" use="literal"/>

            <soap:body parts="osBody" namespace="os.ws.v1" use="literal"/>

</wsdl:input>

<wsdl:output>

            <soap:body parts="osBody" namespace="os.ws.v1" use="literal"/>

    </wsdl:output>

Regards,
Abhijeet