All,

So I downloaded and installed LJ's restful API plugin.  Pretty good stuff
(Thank you very much LJ).  I was able to get the POST to work by following
the instructions, but for some reason I cannot figure out how to get the
GET to work.  Maybe I'm misunderstanding on how to use it, but here is what
I did:

Created APL:RestfulVendorForms:Table entry

   - Has URL (verified it works in POST using Create Body Template and
   passing of variables)
   - Created Fields (then I realized I could auto gen - which I did after
   creating several fields)
   - Set a field (key/request id) to append to GET

Created Vendor form based on entry above, and included all fields just for
kicks

When I search the vendor form I created and specify the key/request id I
get the following error:

ARERR [8753] Error in plugin : APL.ARDBC.RESTFULARDBCPLUGIN For input
string: "null"

I also performed the same search above but use a bogus key/request id to
make sure it's going to the correct URL (it outputs the URL in the
ErrorOutput field)

When I use postman or my browser to go the URL that it's sending when I get
the ARERR 8753, I'm getting JSON data back so I'm not sure what I'm
missing.  I thought if I search the vendor form, the GET should return all
the data back on the fields that are on the form?  Or do I need to specify
that in the config table entry somewhere?

>From my arjavaplugin.log:

2017-09-28 15:29:30,553 ERROR [pool-4-thread-1]
com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.plugins.a (?:?) - getListEntryWithFields() FAILs in
plugin: APL.ARDBC.RESTFULARDBCPLUGIN
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "null"

AR Server 8.1.02

Thanks,
Jon