Hi,

I think it might be a problem with the host key, and that when you run it from
the ARServer, plink does not know about the key of the foreign unix machine.

A workaround I saw on the net goes like this, and would requires a slight
change to your bat file:
cmd.exe /c echo y | C:plink -l **** -pw ***** stemipt
/usr/opt/temip_tttls/Runtime/OpenCTI.sh CLOSE "$Request ID$"

The idea is to automatically say "y" to the host key acceptance prompt.

http://blog.immanuelnoel.com/2015/07/11/plink-auto-accept-hostkeys/
(http://blog.immanuelnoel.com/2015/07/11/plink-auto-accept-hostkeys/)

Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se (http://www.rrr.se) (ARSList MVP
2011)

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se
(http://rrr.se)