OK… I’m kind of sort of breaking the rules.  I miss you guys so much… I had to
drop in and ask a question.

Does anyone here know anyone who is interested in working in Houston, TX for a
W2 position.  Probably 90 days to hire.  We are not looking for a consultant.
We are looking for someone to join our really great team.

You must already have the ability to work in the USA.  We can’t sponsor a visa.

The position is for a ServiceNow Developer with strong Service Catalog
experience.
There will be a test and the guys doing the testing are really sharp.

It is a great company to work for.  Good benefits and awesome coworkers  (me
included).

As much as I miss the Remedy World, I am really enjoying learning a new one.

CONTACT ME OFF THE LIST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.  If you reply to the list, we
will all know you can’t follow instructions  J

https://secure1.mhhs.org/branding/CORPORATE_DOWNLOADS/USER_TEMPLATES/SYSTEM/email_signature/MHH_ESIGLogo.jpg]

Claire Sanford
ISD ITCC Technical Engineering
Lead Application Analyst