Hi Misi,

When using dates in Java, I predefine the date format to use with the following:

Declarations

static DateFormat dateFormat = new SimpleDateFormat("yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm:ss");

Then when invoking, use the following to convert the date(s) correctly:

Date dateLicenseDate = dateFormat.parse(strLicenseDate);

Other examples:

Date date = new Date();

String strDateNow = dateFormat.format(date);

Date dateNow = dateFormat.parse(strDateNow);

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson