Hi All,

I understand from a previous post to the list, that the reason the
PERFORM-ACTION-OPEN-URL new "file:..." functionality no longer works in Chrome
is because of security changes, and that it is likely to stop working in IE
soon once we are up to date with patches. I have many many excel reports that
have been made available in Remedy using this functionality so I need to figure
out another way to get the excel files to open in the web environment.

I am running ARS 9.1.3 with custom apps on an SQL backend.

What can I use instead of PERFORM-ACTION-OPEN-URL new "file:..."?

Thanks,
Sharon