This type of job is perfect for Meta-Update.

A simple script would create all the output files containing the job set
definitions and another script would do the reverse.  Things like request ids
could be the same or different as you wish.

With a bit more work, you could even attach components of jobs to other jobs
such as copying an output set from one job to another

With Meta-Update you can automate any type of data transform in minutes.

Cheers,

Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect

Canada / Deutschland
Mobile:    +49 171 380 2329   GMT - 7 + [ DST ]

Mobile     +1 403  554 0887
Email:        <mailto:Ben.Chernys_AT_softwaretoolhouse.com>
Ben.Chernys_AT_softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:          <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> www.softwaretoolhouse.com

We are a BMC Technology Alliance Partner

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor and our  Freebies Section for
ITSM Forms and Fields spreadsheet.

 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/product/SthMupd/index.html> Meta-Update, our
premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate your imports, migrations, in no time
at all, without programming, without staging forms, without merge workflow.

 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/product/SthArch/index.html> Meta-Archive
does ITSM Archiving your way: with your forms and your multi-tenant rules,
treating each root request as a complete tree and checking associatuions.
Archive output to different servers, HTML pages with links to attachments or
archive forms.

 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/product/Databot/index.html> Meta-Databot is
an automated, extensible BMC Data Wizard.  It reads a file of data changes and
sports an Undo feature.

Pre ITSM 9.1.04?  Clarify?  HP? Roll your own?  No problem!  You can keep your
valuable data!

 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/